Small but mighty
Smart in the city or countryside, the BAYREUTH is a classy and lightweight companion wherever you are. The smallest model of the Oberwerth range is designed for compact system cameras such as the Leica T, the Fuji X-E2 or a Sony NEX 7.
Small and nice, the BAYREUTH is a classy companion for those who never leave home without their camera. Also available as BLACK LINE EDITION!
Bayreuth at a glance
- Flexible - The shoulder bag BAYREUTH is available in all CORDURA®/leather combinations of the Classic product line as well as in 100% leather.
- Spacious - In the camera compartment there is an extra space for a memory card, as well as another larger compartment where e.g. business cards/filter/etc. can be stored
- Practical - The side flaps can be tucked away inside the bag and attached to a piece of Velcro to gain a more direct access to the camera compartment
- Safe – An air pad is adjustable to customize the compartment to individual needs and to secure the camera inside the bag
- Flexible - The front pocket can also be used to store other personal items separately from the camera
- Vegetable tanned leather - The leather may stain slightly at the beginning of use. This is not a defect, but a sign of quality and proof that it really is a vegetable tanned bag. The discoloration is easily removed and is not permanent. You can find more about our unique leather here.
||CORDURA® & cowhide: 480g - 100% cowhide: 515g
||18 x 14,5 x 7,5 cm / 7 x 5.7 x 3 inch (WxHxD)
||19 x 17,5 x 8,5 cm / 7.5 x 6,9 x 3,3 inch (WxHxD)
||vegetable tanned cowhide